Tuesday, June 16, 2015

PATREON



I don't update this blog very often anymore, mostly because with social media platforms being so readily accessible, people don't tend to seek out information from dedicated sites anymore.

I DO, however regularly update my Patreon page.   For those who don't know what Patreon is, it's a service that allows fans to give ongoing support to their favorite creators.   You can pledge any amount starting at $1 a month.  In return you get access to my Patreon activity feed, which is regularly updated with behind the scenes studio updates, news, sneak peeks, secret sales and a LOT of interaction.  I don't always have the time to respond to social media inquiries, but I MAKE the time to interact with my patrons!

Head on over to my page HERE to see what it's all about!

1 comment:

DrGaellon said...

There are tools (such as IFTTT) that can be used to cross-post to multiple platforms, if you care to look into it.